As a new home sales professional with Real Estate Temps, you will be a candidate for assignments with our VIP homebuilders.
Working with RET provides exposure to industry sales and new home leaders plus an experience that will be an asset to you no matter what direction your real estate career takes you.
With RET there are no MLS or placement fees; all insurance is covered by RET, too.
If you are a rookie salesperson or seasoned veteran, RET welcomes the opportunity to meet you.
- Assisting on site community agents with excellent service.
- Cultivate a rapport with and determine the needs of prospective buyers; secure their contact information.
- Opening/closing of sales office and community model homes; maintaining model homes, hospitable appearance.
- Ability to write legibly in English; provide detailed notes to agents.
- Must be actively licensed by the CA Department of Real Estate.
- Articulate a desire to provide a high level of service to customers.
- Ability to follow instructions given by RET and client’s community managers.
- Be a strong, succinct verbal communicator.
- Adhere to DRE professional standards and policies at all times.
For immediate consideration send your resume to: email@example.com